Many people agree that there is nothing more relaxing and revitalizing than a good massage after a long tough week.
Although massages are an integral part of many peoples’ wellness routine, many of us often don’t have enough time (or money) to go to the massage parlor whenever we want.
That’s why many people craft their own homemade massage oils and bring the spa to their homes.
This way not only can you enjoy massages on a daily or weekly basis, but also you have the freedom to combine different ingredients in your massage oils and lotions.
Today, we will give you an insight into an easy CBD massage oil recipe that will upgrade your home massage routine.
How to Make CBD Massage Oil
Since you’ll be making the CBD massage oil, you have the freedom to determine how much CBD you want your oil to have. Pre-made CBD massage oils that are sold in shops usually contain from 50mg to 200mg of CBD per a 2 ounce (oz.) bottle.
If you follow the instructions in our recipe you will get a CBD massage oil that has approximately 120mg of CBD per bottle (2 ounces).
You’ll be needing:
- 60 ml (about 2 oz) of carrier oil (almond oil, jojoba oil, coconut oil or olive oil)
- 120mg CBD (two full droppers of VIDA+ Ultimate CBD oil)
- 10-15 drops of essential oils of your choice (lavender oil, peppermint oil, orange oil, sandalwood oil, jasmine oil, eucalyptus oil, etc.)
- Dark glass container or bottle
- Stirring tool
- A bowl
- Take a bowl, mix the carrier oil, CBD, and essential oils.
- Stir well, and fill the container or bottle with the oil mixture.
- Store your CBD massage oil in a dark container, to prevent any light from entering.
|Quick Tip: If the coconut oil that you’re using as a carrier has hardened, leave it at room temperature for a few minutes to melt. This way it will combine better with the other ingredients, and you won’t have to use any heat while making your CBD massage oil.|